Welcome to the SIP Medical Family Office!
Unless otherwise stated, SIP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.sip.ch. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.sip.ch for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SIP
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SIP
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SIP
- Redistribute content from SIP
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register with a Contact Form, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We will use the information we collect mainly to provide you with a quotations and information in relation to our core business activities, inform you about our other products and services and statistical analysis. Further to that, we may use the information to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
SIP follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
SIP cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and SIP cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.